DescriptionA MEXICAN SILVER BRACELET
Héctor Aguilar, Taxco, Mexico, circa 1940
Marks: HA, 940, TAXCO
7 inches long (17.8 cm)
3.37 troy ounces
The bracelet of incised X's alternating with addorsed scrolled arrows centered with a dimpled dome, secured with a pin on chain.
Estimate: $1,500 - $2,500.
Shipping, Taxes, Terms and Bidding
This item cannot be shipped using standard methods. Please contact us for more information.
Sales Tax information | Terms and Conditions
Bidding Guidelines and Bid Increments
Glossary of Terms
Buyer's Premium per Lot:
19.5% of the successful bid (minimum $9) per lot.
- Past Auction Values (prices, photos, full descriptions, etc.)
- Bid online
- Free Collector newsletter
- Want List with instant e-mail notifications
- Reduced auction commissions when you resell your
- Cash Advances
- More Bidders
- Trusted Experts
- Over 200,000 Satisfied Consignors Since 1976
Learn about consigning with us
Wow; aren’t we lucky to meet you. Thanks for the great info and superior client service.View More Testimonials
HA.com receives more traffic than any other auction house website. (Source: Similarweb.com)