DescriptionA Continental Tortoiseshell and Silver Case
Unknown maker, Continental
Late Nineteenth Century
Tortoiseshell and silver
Marks: (indistinct mark), 800
3.12 in. long
Of rectangular form, inset with tortoiseshell to top and bottom within machine turned silver frame, the front monogrammed DS.
Estimate: $400 - $600.
Shipping, Taxes, Terms and Bidding
This item cannot be shipped using standard methods. Please contact us for more information.
Sales Tax information | Terms and Conditions
Bidding Guidelines and Bid Increments
Glossary of Terms
Buyer's Premium per Lot:
19.5% of the successful bid (minimum $9) per lot.
- Past Auction Values (prices, photos, full descriptions, etc.)
- Bid online
- Free Collector newsletter
- Want List with instant e-mail notifications
- Reduced auction commissions when you resell your
- Cash Advances
- More Bidders
- Trusted Experts
- Over 200,000 Satisfied Consignors Since 1976
Learn about consigning with us
I knew I could count on you.View More Testimonials
HA.com receives more traffic than any other auction house website. (Source: Similarweb.com)