DescriptionA Carved Ivory Card Case
Unknown maker, possibly France
Ivory, textile and paper
4.25 in. long
Of rectangular form, with oval inset carved in high to low relief with a bunch of lilies within a ribbon border, opening to a compartmentalized interior of blue silk and cobalt and gilt-edged paper.
Shipping, Taxes, Terms and Bidding
This item cannot be shipped using standard methods. Please contact us for more information.
Sales Tax information | Terms and Conditions
Bidding Guidelines and Bid Increments
Glossary of Terms
Buyer's Premium per Lot:
19.5% of the successful bid (minimum $9) per lot.
- Past Auction Values (prices, photos, full descriptions, etc.)
- Bid online
- Free Collector newsletter
- Want List with instant e-mail notifications
- Reduced auction commissions when you resell your
- Cash Advances
- More Bidders
- Trusted Experts
- Over 200,000 Satisfied Consignors Since 1976
Learn about consigning with us
The high price received is a direct reflection of your hard work and integrity.View More Testimonials
HA.com receives more traffic than any other auction house website. (Source: Similarweb.com)