DescriptionAN AMERICAN FIGURAL SILVER PLATE NAPKIN RING
Maker unknown, circa 1870
3-7/8 x 3-3/4 x 1-1/2 inches (9.8 x 9.5 x 3.8 cm)
4.1 ounces (gross)
The ring with ruffled floral and scroll edge, chased with stylized motif resting on back of a dachshund.
Shipping, Taxes, Terms and Bidding
This item cannot be shipped using standard methods. Please contact us for more information.
Sales Tax information | Terms and Conditions
Bidding Guidelines and Bid Increments
Glossary of Terms
Buyer's Premium per Lot:
19.5% of the successful bid (minimum $14) per lot.
- Past Auction Values (prices, photos, full descriptions, etc.)
- Bid online
- Free Collector newsletter
- Want List with instant e-mail notifications
- Reduced auction commissions when you resell your
- Cash Advances
- More Bidders
- Trusted Experts
- Over 200,000 Satisfied Consignors Since 1976
Learn about consigning with us
You have done a terrific job! I am so pleased. Thank you for your professionalism, it's been a complete pleasure dealing with you.View More Testimonials
HA.com receives more traffic than any other auction house website. (Source: Similarweb.com)