DescriptionA WHITING SILVER AND SILVER GILT CRUMBER
Whiting Manufacturing Company, New York, New York, circa 1902
Marks: (griffin with W) STERLING, 26
10 inches long (25.4 cm)
3.4 troy ounces
The crumber in one of the 26 floral patterns with square-twist stem.
Estimate: $400 - $600.
Shipping, Taxes, Terms and Bidding
This item cannot be shipped using standard methods. Please contact us for more information.
Sales Tax information | Terms and Conditions
Bidding Guidelines and Bid Increments
Glossary of Terms
Buyer's Premium per Lot:
19.5% of the successful bid (minimum $14) per lot.
- Past Auction Values (prices, photos, full descriptions, etc.)
- Bid online
- Free Collector newsletter
- Want List with instant e-mail notifications
- Reduced auction commissions when you resell your
- Cash Advances
- More Bidders
- Trusted Experts
- Over 200,000 Satisfied Consignors Since 1976
Learn about consigning with us
You helped me navigate unchartered territory and I do appreciate all of the work you put in to it. You are appreciated!View More Testimonials
HA.com receives more traffic than any other auction house website. (Source: Similarweb.com)