Length 17 in.
This wood frame saddle with buffalo hide covering is complete with crupper, stirrups, and cinch straps. The pommel and cantle are decorated with beaded panels using classic Crow geometric designs and color preferences. The panels are fringed and brass hawk bells are attached.
Christie's, Sale 1389, Lot 272, June 23, 2004.
Shipping, Taxes, Terms and Bidding
This item cannot be shipped using standard methods. Please contact us for more information.
Sales Tax information | Terms and Conditions
Bidding Guidelines and Bid Increments
Glossary of Terms
Buyer's Premium per Lot:
19.5% of the successful bid (minimum $9) per lot.
- Past Auction Values (prices, photos, full descriptions, etc.)
- Bid online
- Free Collector newsletter
- Want List with instant e-mail notifications
- Reduced auction commissions when you resell your
- Cash Advances
- More Bidders
- Trusted Experts
- Over 200,000 Satisfied Consignors Since 1976
Learn about consigning with us
I knew I could count on you.View More Testimonials
HA.com receives more traffic than any other auction house website. (Source: Similarweb.com)