DescriptionNORMAN PRICE (American 1877-1951)
The Fortunate Shipwreck, 1936
Ink on paper
4.75in. x 6.25in.
Signed lower right
Caption, inscribed on the reverse: "Two panting slaves were turning a stone mill that ground the grain into flour"
Provenance: Morris Weiss collection
Estimate: $500 - $700.
Shipping, Taxes, Terms and Bidding
Calculate Standard Domestic Shipping
Sales Tax information | Terms and Conditions
Bidding Guidelines and Bid Increments
Glossary of Terms
Buyer's Premium per Lot:
19.5% of the successful bid (minimum $9) per lot.
- Past Auction Values (prices, photos, full descriptions, etc.)
- Bid online
- Free Collector newsletter
- Want List with instant e-mail notifications
- Reduced auction commissions when you resell your
- Cash Advances
- More Bidders
- Trusted Experts
- Over 200,000 Satisfied Consignors Since 1976
Learn about consigning with us
Thank you for the wonderful job Heritage did with promotion of this piece. So appreciative.View More Testimonials
HA.com receives more traffic than any other auction house website. (Source: Similarweb.com)