DescriptionA Pair of Louis XVI Gilt Bronze Chenets
Unknown maker, French
19-1/2 inches (49.5 cm)
Each scrolled form cast as a winged female term with long curling hair and plumed headdress, the scroll base resting on paw feet, draped with a leaf garland supporting an oval portrait medallion.
Shipping, Taxes, Terms and Bidding
This item cannot be shipped using standard methods. Please contact us for more information.
Sales Tax information | Terms and Conditions
Bidding Guidelines and Bid Increments
Glossary of Terms
Buyer's Premium per Lot:
19.5% of the successful bid (minimum $9) per lot.
- Past Auction Values (prices, photos, full descriptions, etc.)
- Bid online
- Free Collector newsletter
- Want List with instant e-mail notifications
- Reduced auction commissions when you resell your
- Cash Advances
- More Bidders
- Trusted Experts
- Over 200,000 Satisfied Consignors Since 1976
Learn about consigning with us
I sent out several inquiries, but Moyun is the primary reason I went with Heritage. She is extremely knowledgeable.View More Testimonials
HA.com receives more traffic than any other auction house website. (Source: Similarweb.com)