DescriptionA Pair of French Bisque Busts on Marble Pedestals
Unknown maker, French
Porcelain, gilt bronze and marble
8.25 inches high
The identical pair of bisque porcelain busts of women with floral garlands kissing; on gilt bronze socle and red marble drum bases.
Estimate: $2,000 - $3,000.
Shipping, Taxes, Terms and Bidding
This item cannot be shipped using standard methods. Please contact us for more information.
Sales Tax information | Terms and Conditions
Bidding Guidelines and Bid Increments
Glossary of Terms
Buyer's Premium per Lot:
19.5% of the successful bid (minimum $9) per lot.
- Past Auction Values (prices, photos, full descriptions, etc.)
- Bid online
- Free Collector newsletter
- Want List with instant e-mail notifications
- Reduced auction commissions when you resell your
- Cash Advances
- More Bidders
- Trusted Experts
- Over 200,000 Satisfied Consignors Since 1976
Learn about consigning with us
Thank you for the wonderful job Heritage did with promotion of this piece. So appreciative.View More Testimonials
HA.com receives more traffic than any other auction house website. (Source: Similarweb.com)