DescriptionA JAPANESE IVORY OKIMONO OF A SAGE
Maker unidentified, Japanese, Meiji period (1868-1912)
7-1/8 inches high (18.1 cm)
The carved ivory figure of a sage with a walking staff and a stork.
Shipping, Taxes, Terms and Bidding
This item cannot be shipped using standard methods. Please contact us for more information.
Sales Tax information | Terms and Conditions
Bidding Guidelines and Bid Increments
Glossary of Terms
Buyer's Premium per Lot:
25% on the first $50,000 (minimum $14), plus 20% of any amount between $50,000 and $1,000,000, plus 12% of any amount over $1,000,000 per lot.
- Past Auction Values (prices, photos, full descriptions, etc.)
- Bid online
- Free Collector newsletter
- Want List with instant e-mail notifications
- Reduced auction commissions when you resell your
- Cash Advances
- More Bidders
- Trusted Experts
- Over 200,000 Satisfied Consignors Since 1976
Learn about consigning with us
I am not only a happy first-time consignor, I will be returning! Thank you for the wonderful experience.View More Testimonials
HA.com receives more traffic than any other auction house website. (Source: Similarweb.com)