DescriptionA Zsa Zsa Gabor Collection of Fantastical Rings, Circa 1960s-1980s.
Nine total, all fabulous and over the top, mostly faux diamonds in various cuts and settings, but two have pink glass stones and one has a blue glass stone.
1) The biggest one with setting marked 14K, (pear-shaped rhinestone): 7
2) The second biggest with setting marked 14K (marquise-shaped rhinestone): 5 ½
3) Pear-shaped rhinestone, setting marked 14K: 8"
4) Pear-shaped rhinestone in silver-tone setting: 6 ¾
5) Big square-shaped rhinestone: 9
6) Smaller square-shaped rhinestone: 8
7) Hot pink stone/rhinestone: 5 ¾
8) Light pink stone: 6
9) Blue stone: 6 3/4
The Estate of Zsa Zsa Gabor. All sales final. No returns for any reason.
All of the clothing, shoes, purses, hats, and jewelry lots in this auction will be sold AS IS. Please know that these items may be in worn, stained, ripped, or broken condition; additionally, the costume jewelry pieces may have evident prior repair work or have missing stones or clasps. Heritage Auctions is offering all these personal effects of Miss Gabor's just as she left them.
Shipping, Taxes, Terms and Bidding
This item cannot be shipped using standard methods. Please contact us for more information.
Sales Tax information | Terms and Conditions
Bidding Guidelines and Bid Increments
Glossary of Terms
Buyer's Premium per Lot:
25% on the first $250,000 (minimum $19), plus 20% of any amount between $250,000 and $2,500,000, plus 12% of any amount over $2,500,000 per lot.
- Past Auction Values (prices, photos, full descriptions, etc.)
- Bid online
- Free Collector newsletter
- Want List with instant e-mail notifications
- Reduced auction commissions when you resell your
- Cash Advances
- More Bidders
- Trusted Experts
- Over 200,000 Satisfied Consignors Since 1976
Learn about consigning with us
I was very pleased with the results and with the professionalism of Alissa and Heritage Auctions! I will definitely auction with them again.View More Testimonials
HA.com receives more traffic than any other auction house website. (Source: Similarweb.com)